Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter Weekend 2012

What a productive weekend its been!

I filled my first compost bucket.


I built a set of railings for the front steps

I added extra slats to the back deck so that the kids dont fall through.

And built a new railing on the one side of the stairs.....

All the wood working needed to be done so that I could get house insurance. They only gave me a 30 day notice to get the things fixed, so it will be nice to have this all off my list. And of course it would have taked MUCH longer if my brother in law and father in law where not there to help me.

We also changed all the outside door locks, as we did not get any keys from the previous owners. Now all the locks work with the same key!

And of course Ruby had a great time playing in the back yard with her cousins!


Trimmed some trees to brighten up the yard.




and uncle Andy and his nephews cut the branches and piled 'em up for me.



Oh and I forgot to mention that I won a leg of lamb at the farmers market! All in all it was an excellent weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment